Certificate of Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques
£225 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Training School:
- Maritime Skills Academy
- Dover, Kent, United Kingdom
- 1 day
The aim of the course is to provide seafarers the essential knowledge and training in personal survival techniques, particularly focusing on:
- understanding the main types of maritime emergencies
- correct use of survival equipment particularly life-jackets and inflatable life rafts.
- the principles of survival
- proper use of survival craft.
This course forms part of the mandatory 'Basic Safety Training' course, however can be undertaken on its own.
The course will include videos, discussions and swimming pool based exercises.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.
We can arrange flights from anywhere in the world, local accommodation and even airport transfers for course delegates.