Elementary First Aid
- Course Type:
- Elementary First Aid
- Training School:
- Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
- 1 day
The Elementary First Aid module is a mixture of theory and practical sessions giving you essential knowledge on how to respond to the most common emergencies on board including burns and scalds, broken bones, bleeding and shock. You will learn CPR, different bandaging methods, how to move a patient and how to improvise when there is no equipment available.
STCW Basic Training Certificate
Please note, you can also do this module as part of the STCW Basic Safety Training course rather than individually.
Examination and assessment:
A certificate is awarded on the basis of continuous assessment.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 22nd October 2018 (5 places)
- 23rd October 2018 (5 places)
- 30th October 2018 (5 places)
- 6th November 2018 (5 places)
- 12th November 2018 (5 places)
- 13th November 2018 (5 places)
- 26th November 2018 (5 places)
- 10th December 2018 (5 places)