STCW Designated Security
£168 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Designated Security Duties
- Training School:
- Stream Marine Training Ltd.
- Paisley, United Kingdom
This course is for new and experienced crew who do not have a designated security duty.
- LO1 Learner knows why ship security is important and knows the roles and responsibilities of the organisations and individuals involved.
- LO2 The learner knows what constitutes a security risk, threat and vulnerability to the ship, its personnel, cargo and operations.
- LO3 The learner knows the capabilities and limitations of security methods, equipment and systems.
- LO4 The learner knows how to maintain the measures in a ship security plan and related requirements.
- LO5 Learner is able to maintain effectiveness of security arrangements, procedures and equipment, at all three security levels, taking into account their limitations
Who’s it for?
For new and experienced crew who do not have a designated security duty.
Delegates will need
Government Approved Photographic ID eg Driver Licence or Passport
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 28th September 2018 (4 places)
- 12th October 2018 (4 places)
- 26th October 2018 (4 places)
- 9th November 2018 (4 places)
- 23rd November 2018 (3 places)
- 7th December 2018 (4 places)
- 14th December 2018 (4 places)