Certificate of Updated Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques (Refresher)
£144 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Updated Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques
- Training School:
- Maritime Skills Academy
- Dover, Kent, United Kingdom
- Seafarers who have six months or more sea service prior to 1 August 1998 and were exempt from basic safety courses.
- Seafarers who have a certificate of proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques and who have maintained the required standard of competence by onboard training and experience for all competences of other administrations will be acceptable.
- Seafarers must sign the self-declaration form as a pre-requisite to the reduced hours entry route of the MCA approved updating course. (If you are unable to complete the form, you will be required to take the full course.)
The aim of the course is to give all those seeking updating training certification for Personal Survival Techniques the essential education and training to maintain the required standard of competence in Personal Survival Techniques (PST).
The course will include videos, discussions, interactive exercises and practical pool based elements .
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.
Viking can arrange flights from anywhere in the world, local accommodation and even airport transfers for course delegates.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 30th January 2019
- 20th February 2019
- 5th March 2019
- 19th March 2019
- 2nd April 2019
- 17th April 2019
- 30th April 2019
- 14th May 2019
- 30th May 2019
- 4th June 2019
- 18th June 2019
- 2nd July 2019
- 16th July 2019
- 30th July 2019
- 13th August 2019