Certificate of Updated Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques (Refresher)
£144 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Updated Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques
- Training School:
- Maritime Skills Academy
- Dover, Kent, United Kingdom
- Seafarers who have six months or more sea service prior to 1 August 1998 and were exempt from basic safety courses.
- Seafarers who have a certificate of proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques and who have maintained the required standard of competence by onboard training and experience for all competences of other administrations will be acceptable.
- Seafarers must sign the self-declaration form as a pre-requisite to the reduced hours entry route of the MCA approved updating course. (If you are unable to complete the form, you will be required to take the full course.)
The aim of the course is to give all those seeking updating training certification for Personal Survival Techniques the essential education and training to maintain the required standard of competence in Personal Survival Techniques (PST).
The course will include videos, discussions, interactive exercises and practical pool based elements .
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.
Viking can arrange flights from anywhere in the world, local accommodation and even airport transfers for course delegates.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 31st July 2018
- 4th September 2018
- 2nd October 2018
- 30th October 2018
- 27th November 2018
- 18th December 2018