- Course Type:
- STCW Basic Safety Training Week (Package)
- Training School:
- STAR Center
- Dania Beach, Florida, United States of America
- 5 days
This course meets all STCW requirements for Basic Training in accordance with Chapter VI and Tables A-VI/1-1 through 1-4 in the areas of:
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (STRCTR-359)
- Basic Fire Fighting (STRCTR-53)
- Elementary First Aid (STRCTR-183)
- Personal Survival Techniques (STRCTR-363)
To be able to react in a correct manner during emergency situations, take measures appropriate for his/her own survival and to the survival of others, and use survival equipment correctly.
Students must be at least 18 years old and meet the physical fitness requirements stated in 46CFR 10.205.