Personal Survival Techniques
£145 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Training School:
- Fire Aid Academy Ltd
- Hythe, Southampton, United Kingdom
- 1 day
Our courses are aimed at anyone wishing to work at sea. Whether a commercial vessel, super or mega yacht, workboats, ferries, cruise liners, offshore, etc.
Our delegates range from existing seafarers, security operatives, stewardesses, chefs, deckhands, wind farm operatives. Courses are delivered with a mixture of theory and practically based exercises.
The emphasis is on realism. All courses are delivered by extremely experienced instructors all of whom are serving or ex-fire service officers, with a maritime background having served at maritime training centres in the UK and Europe.
Gives delegates the skills to survive at sea in the event of abandoning ship. This includes theoretical and pool based practical sessions using a life raft, immersion suit, life jacket and other survival equipment.
This course is available on the following days:
(please check the availability with the training school)
- 23rd July 2018 (8 places)
- 9th August 2018 (10 places)
- 20th August 2018 (10 places)
- 13th September 2018 (10 places)
- 25th September 2018 (10 places)
- 11th October 2018 (10 places)
- 23rd October 2018 (10 places)
- 8th November 2018 (10 places)
- 19th November 2018 (10 places)
- 6th December 2018 (10 places)
- 17th December 2018 (10 places)