STCW 95 – Fire Prevention & Firefighting
£540 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Fire Prevention and Firefighting (Basic)
- Training School:
- EOS Risk Group
- Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
- 3 days
Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting Module covers the requirements of the STCW 95 Convention and code chapter VI, Section A-VI/1-2. On meeting the minimum standard of competence in fire prevention & firefighting, a trainee will be competent to take appropriate measures for the safety of personnel and of the ship and to use fire appliances correctly.
- Minimize the risk of fire
- Fire Triangle
- Fire Hazards
- Classification of fires
- Fire Extinguisher use
- Fixed Firefighting Systems
- Response to Emergency Situations involving fires
- Firefighting appliances & Emergency escape routes
- Breathing Apparatus (Practical)
- BA Control
- Search & Rescue Techniques
MCA Approved certification
Mandatory for all seafarers seeking employment within the marine industry
EOS has its own Live Firefighting training facility to provide realistic shipboard training scenarios..outstanding.
EOS FFTU (Firefighting Training Unit)based at Uttoxeter Race Course.