Updated Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques
£118.80 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Updated Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques
- Training School:
- Stream Marine Training Ltd.
- Clydebank, United Kingdom
This course is the STCW approved mandatory survival course for anyone working as core crew on a merchant vessel and is accredited by the Maritime Coastguard Agency (MCA).
Delegates attending this course will gain basic survival training and what safety equipment you will find on a vessel under the safety of life at sea (SOLAS) regulations. And there is practical training in the pool in from which the delegates are expected to gain practical knowledge and understanding sea survival.
- Survival Techniques at sea
- Abandonment Procedures
- Righting Life Raft
- Familiarisation of Survival equipment
- Helicopter Rescue