Updating Proficiency in Medical Care On-Board, MCOBU
£408 GBP (incl. VAT)
- Course Type:
- Updated Proficiency in Medical Care
- Training School:
- Stream Marine Training Ltd.
- Paisley, United Kingdom
- 3 days
- The delegate understands how to participate in the coordinated provision of medical care to a person on board.
- The delegate is able to assess and provide care to an ill person on board.
- The delegate is able to assess and provide care to an injured casualty on board.
Aged 16 or over
Government Approved Photographic ID eg Driver Licence or Passport
A Proficiency in Medical Care On Board certificate or its update.