Updated STCW Basic Safety Training 3 Day Package
- Course Type:
- Updated STCW Basic Safety Training Week (Package)
- Training School:
- CMSE Training
- Ringaskiddy, Co Cork, Ireland
- 3 days
CMSE Training have introduced the following updated courses and have also made it possible for you to attend all of these mandatory modules in only 3 days. If you have valid STCW training certifications or have kept your training up to date on board ship and can to sign a self-declaration form then this package is for you.
3 Day Package includes the following 4 mandatory STCW courses:
- Updated Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques Day 1
- Updated Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats Day 1
- Updated Proficiency in Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Day 2
- Updated Proficiency in Advanced Fire Fighting Day 3
Minimise STCW Training Duration, Travel Time and Cost
This combined course allows you to attend all four mandatory STCW courses in only 3 days. The combined course is of great benefit to both attendees and employers as it eliminates the need to travel to different venues on different dates. Travel time, cost and overall duration is reduced substantially
Why use CMSE Training
- CMSE Training is a leading provider of STCW marine training for over 10 years
- Our success is based on the quality of our trainers and of our training facilities.
- CMSE Training is approved by the Irish Department of Transport and Marine to deliver STCW Training
- Our centre is near to Cork Airport and Ringaskiddy port in Cork harbour for ease of access by both our inter-national and local clients.
- All our instructors have marine experience over many years.
"Just to thank all of the instructors who gave the STCW .. course, it was one of the best courses I have attended. The… practical experience to back up the course made all the difference”. Seanie Murphy, Ocean Quests Ltd.
You can customise your Package
We also offer all of our STCW Update Proficiency and new Entrant Training on an individual or bespoke basis. You can pick and choose the individual courses you need or combine them into a custom package.
In order to complete a Updated Proficiency 3 day package you must have completed the STCW recognised courses and either produce a copy of the valid certificates: or a valid self-declaration form confirming your on board training requirements have been met.
An up to date ENG 11 Medical Certificate, a valid Seafarer’s Medical Certificate issued by any administration of an EU member state or a Doctor’s note stating you are considered medically fit to participate in all aspects of the course will be required.
To avoid delays copies of required certifications can be submitted in advance of training dates online from our website www.cmse.ie