Designated Security Duties - ONLINE - Netherlands/EU approved - MCA accepted
- Course Type:
- Designated Security Duties
- Training School:
- online course
Quoted price valid only with the following discount code: STCWDIRECT10
The aim of this Security Duties online course is to raise awareness about the different security threats and how seafarers can maintain security on board of a ship.
The STCW Security Duties training is mandatory for all seafarers working on board of vessels who do have designated security duties. These seafarers must hold an official certificate of STCW Security Duties training.
This Security Duties online course is in accordance with STCW A-VI/6 and IMO.
- 4 hours
- Basic Introduction basic security
- Maritime security policy
- Security responsibilities
- Ship security assessment
- Ship security equipment
- Threat identification
- Ship Security Actions
- Emergency preparedness
- Security administration
- Cyber security
- Assessment (Test)
- The Assessment consists of multiple-choice questions
- After passing the assessment, you will receive a download link for your certificate.
- You are free to (re)print your certificate anytime.
- A signed and stamped original hard-copy by mail can be ordered (not included).
- Netherlands Shipping Inspection - NL/EU approved - MCA accepted