Log in to your recruiter account to access full candidate details and download the Resume.
Privacy protected Log in for unblurred photo
|Year of Birth:||2002|
|Visible Tattoos:||✘ no|
|ENG1 Certificate:||✔ yes|
|Current Dock Location:||not in a dock now|
|B1/B2 Visas:||✘ no|
|Schengen Visas:||✘ no|
Certificates / Qualifications
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- Personal Survival Techniques (PST)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (PSSR)
- Basic Fire Prevention and Firefighting
- Elementary First Aid
- Security Awareness
More Certificates / Qualifications:
- Flower Arranging
- Silver Service
- Wine Course
- Seaman's Book
Hobbies & Interests:
- I have always loved to work at sea and travel. I also enjoy swimming, snorkeling and fishing.
- I found interest in housekeeping, laundry, table settings, napkin and towels origami decoration where I can make people happy.
- I enjoy being interactive with guests and love to ensure everyone has a great time.
|Experience length:||1-2 years|
Other Work Experience
|Cruise Ships:||✘ no|
|Cleaning & Detailing:|
|Laundry & Housekeeping:|
|Table Service & Settings:|
Ideally looking for work as a team with Locked Name - 2nd Officer, Deckhand, 2nd Engineer.
Would consider working without the partner.