Log in to your recruiter account to access full candidate details and download the Resume.
Privacy protected Log in for unblurred photo
|Year of Birth:||1978|
|Visible Tattoos:||✘ no|
|ENG1 Certificate:||✔ yes|
|Current Dock Location:||Italy|
|B1/B2 Visas:||✘ no|
|Schengen Visas:||not applicable (EU/EEA citizen)|
Certificates / Qualifications
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- Personal Survival Techniques (PST)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (PSSR)
- Basic Fire Prevention and Firefighting
- Elementary First Aid
More Certificates / Qualifications:
- RYA Ocean Master
- RYA Powerboat II
- RYA Yacht Master
- RYA Cruising Instructor, RYA Shorebased Navigation Instructor, RYA GMDSS Short Range, RYA Diesel Engine, Hygiene L2,
Hobbies & Interests:
- Traveling is my biggest passion: Cuba, Vietnam, Namibia, Indonesia, USA, almost every corner of Europe. I spend my days dreaming about the next backpacking trip.
- Reading is my way to relax & discover something new everyday. I read almost a book per week, going nowhere without my Kindle.
- Swimming, cycling, hiking, running (half marathon) and yoga.
- My new challenge is enclosed in the 6 cords of an acoustic guitar. The ultimate goal: The Joker of Steve Miller Band.
|Yacht sizes:||< 24m|
|Yacht uses:||private, charter|
|Experience length:||5+ years|
Other Work Experience
|Cruise Ships:||✘ no|
|Shipyards & Refits:||
|Cleaning & Detailing:||Extensive|
|Filling & Fairing:||Some|
|Whipping & Splicing:||Some|
|General Repairs & Maintenance:||Some|
Ideally looking for work as a team with Locked Name - Deckhand, Sole Chef, Stew / Cook.
Would consider working without the partner.