Log in to your recruiter account to access full candidate details and download the Resume.
✔ Available now
✔ Yachting experience
Current location: France
|Year of Birth:||1969|
|Visible Tattoos:||✘ no|
|ENG1 Certificate:||✔ yes|
|Current Dock Location:||France|
|B1/B2 Visas:||✘ no|
|Schengen Visas:||not applicable (EU/EEA citizen)|
Certificates / Qualifications
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- Personal Survival Techniques (PST)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (PSSR)
- Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (other than fast rescue boats)
- Basic Fire Prevention and Firefighting
- Advanced Firefighting
- Medical Care
- Security Awareness
More Certificates / Qualifications:
- yes ,I am a qualified marine surveyor from the lloyds academy, Very useful for new builds and survey periods
I am interested in your 70m vacancy as well as any future projects you may have., As you see from the objective in my CV I am certainly up for a challenge after 19 years of good Captaincy behind me.I have recently been doing relief on a 62m and 57m for YCO.
As well as two successful new builds ,I...
Hobbies & Interests:
- Active cyclist , I love the great outdoors and literature. as an ex race boat crew member I still love a relaxed sailing adventure.
|Yacht uses:||private, charter|
|Experience length:||10+ years|
Other Work Experience
|Cruise Ships:||✘ no|
|Shipyards & Refits:||
|Cleaning & Detailing:||Extensive|
|General Repairs & Maintenance:||Extensive|
|Filling & Fairing:||Extensive|
|Whipping & Splicing:||Some|
|Zero Speed Stabiliser:||Extensive|
Not looking for work as a team.