Log in to your recruiter account to access full candidate details and download the Resume.
Junior Deckhand, Junior Steward(ess), Stew / Deck
✔ Available now
✔ Yachting experience
Nationality: United Kingdom
Current location: France - Antibes
|Year of Birth:||2000|
|Visible Tattoos:||✘ no|
|ENG1 Certificate:||✔ yes|
|Current Dock Location:||France - Antibes|
|B1/B2 Visas:||✘ no|
|Schengen Visas:||not applicable (EU/EEA citizen)|
Certificates / Qualifications
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (other than fast rescue boats)
- Basic Fire Prevention and Firefighting
- Elementary First Aid
- Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Crowd Management
- Security Awareness
I am a fast learner who is hardworking and will always do my best but just need that one opportunity to show my true potential. I’ve got an outgoing, energetic and fun personality and I will give anything a go. Due to past experiences, I have the ability to adapt to various situations and work fan...
Hobbies & Interests:
- I'm active and love the outdoors so i enjoy wake-boarding, kayaking, paddle boarding, volleyball, football, fitness, gymnastics, yoga, music. I like being busy.
|Yacht sizes:||< 24m, 30-39m|
|Experience length:||0-6 months|
Other Work Experience
|Cruise Ships:||✘ no|
Considerable (Professional & Recreational)
Little (Professional & Recreational)
|Whipping & Splicing:||Some|
|Cleaning & Detailing:||Some|
Not looking for work as a team.