Log in to your recruiter account to access full candidate details and download the Resume.
✔ Available now
✔ Yachting experience
✔ Cruise ship experience
Nationality: United States of America, Netherlands
Current location: USA - East Coast
|Year of Birth:||1962|
|Visible Tattoos:||✘ no|
|ENG1 Certificate:||✔ yes|
|Residence:||United States of America|
|Current Dock Location:||USA - East Coast|
|B1/B2 Visas:||not applicable (US citizen)|
|Schengen Visas:||not applicable (EU/EEA citizen)|
Certificates / Qualifications
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- Personal Survival Techniques (PST)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (PSSR)
- Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (other than fast rescue boats)
- Basic Fire Prevention and Firefighting
More Certificates / Qualifications:
- MCA Master 3000 GT (Yacht)
- USCG 1600 ton Master
- Chief Engineer OSV, Assistant Engineer 4500KW, DDE unlimited. Valid MEDPIC/PIMC
If you are looking for an experienced all round mariner, that is fit, enthusiastic, dedicated and loves all aspects of the ocean, contact me.
I have spent my whole life at sea. Starting formally in the Merchant marine, then 12 years on four-masted schooners. After that and until present (20 yrs) sailed in the private/charter world of both motor and sail yachts. I have Captained/managed vessels up to 55 crew but also happily sailed with as few as two. I'm very much hands on and have als...
|Experience length:||10+ years|
Other Work Experience
|Cruise Ships:||✔ yes|
|Shipyards & Refits:||
Not looking for work as a team.