Log in to your recruiter account to access full candidate details and download the Resume.
Sole Chef, Sous Chef, Cook/Crew Chef
✔ Available now
✔ Yachting experience
Current location: United Kingdom
|Year of Birth:||1992|
|Visible Tattoos:||✘ no|
|ENG1 Certificate:||✔ yes|
|Current Dock Location:||United Kingdom|
|B1/B2 Visas:||✘ no|
|Schengen Visas:||not applicable (EU/EEA citizen)|
Certificates / Qualifications
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- Personal Survival Techniques (PST)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (PSSR)
- Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (other than fast rescue boats)
- Basic Fire Prevention and Firefighting
- Elementary First Aid
More Certificates / Qualifications:
- Cuisine – Gluten Free
- Cuisine – Italian
- Cuisine – Vegan
- Cuisine – Vegetarian
I am a 26 year old Irish chef. Having just completed 18 months on a 45m sailing yacht as sole chef, cooking for up to 12 guests and 9 crew (we had a chase boat) I am now looking for the next step.
I am extremely confident in the galley and I am very comfortable to be left to my own devices. I cook ...
Hobbies & Interests:
- I love running and hope to do a marathon in April. I practice Yoga weekly. I have completed up to grade 7 in piano which is a huge passion of mine.
|Experience length:||1-2 years|
Other Work Experience
|Cruise Ships:||✘ no|
|Professional Chef:||2-5 years|
|Shipyards & Refits:||
|Healthy / Clean:||Extensive|
|Eastern European cuisine:||Some|
|Mid Eastern cuisine:||Some|
Not looking for work as a team.