Log in to your recruiter account to access full candidate details and download the Resume.
Captain, Chief Officer, 2nd Officer
✔ Available now
✔ Yachting experience
Current location: Europe / Middle East
|Year of Birth:||1987|
|Visible Tattoos:||✘ no|
|ENG1 Certificate:||✔ yes|
|Current Dock Location:||Europe / Middle East|
|B1/B2 Visas:||✘ no|
|Schengen Visas:||✔ yes|
Certificates / Qualifications
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- Personal Survival Techniques (PST)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (PSSR)
- Survival Craft and Rescue Boats (other than fast rescue boats)
- Basic Fire Prevention and Firefighting
- Advanced Firefighting
- Elementary First Aid
- Medical First Aid
- Medical Care
- Crisis Management and Human Behaviour on Passenger Ships
- Security Awareness
- Designated Security Duties
- Ship Security Officer
- OOW (Deck)
More Certificates / Qualifications:
- GMDSS (GoC); ECDIS(generic); Yacht Skipper/Captain up to 500 GRT (issued in Montenegro).
As a well organized, communicative and educated Officer,
I now I could fit easily into your team and carry out any task at hand.
I have excellent references and would be delighted to discuss any questions you might have at your convenience.
I am "easy to do" person, funny, friendly an...
Hobbies & Interests:
- Snorkeling, cycling, IPSC
|Yacht sizes:||< 24m, 30-39m|
|Experience length:||2-5 years|
Other Work Experience
|Cruise Ships:||✘ no|
|Cleaning & Detailing:|
|Whipping & Splicing:|
|General Repairs & Maintenance:|
|Azimut Drive (360° Rotation):|
|Zero Speed Stabiliser:|
|Twin Screw (with Kort nozzle):|
Not looking for work as a team.