Deckhand/Steward Private 33m S/Y (Ref. RR-
About this role
Seasonal Male Deckhand/Steward – Private 33m S/Y
The ideal candidate will be currently located in Europe and have exceptional service abilities.
Start date: 31 March – 1 Nov
Salary: Paid in Euros, pay leave 38 days per year
- Minimum 2 season’s previous experience on a SY
- Assisting with deck operations including docking, anchoring, and tender driving
- Maintaining exterior cleanliness and presentation of the yacht.
- Serve meals and beverages with attention to detail and presentation.
- Set and clear dining tables, ensuring a clean and inviting atmosphere for dining.
- Helping with cleanliness and tidiness of guest cabins, bathrooms, and common areas.
- Foster a positive and collaborative working environment onboard.
• STCW (fully updated)
• Seafarer’s Medical Certificate valid for at least 6 months
Please read the full job description carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. A Crew Consultant will be in touch via email/phone should you meet the client’s requirements.
Male due to accommodation
Non smoker, no visible tattoos
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.