Housekeeper, Luxury Villa, Live in Position, VIP, St Paul de Vence
- Shore Based Jobs
- Villa staff, PA
- Job posted:
- March 18, 2023
About the Villa
It is an absolute stunning Villa located in the South of France, more precisely in Saint Paul de Vence.
The Villa has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, more or less 800 m2.
There is one couple working there, you will join the team with them to assist the family.
There are 2 dogs in the Villa, Labradors. You need to be pet friendly.
ALL THE POSITIONS ARE LIVE-IN.
We are looking for One Housekeeper ready to start working beginning April 2023 until the end of October 2023.
This is a seasonal position, with the possibility of becoming permanent at the end of the Season if both sides are happy.
You will be in charge of doing all the housekeeping in the Villa. You will also be doing a little bit of service, mainly you will have to set the table and clear the table to give a hand to the couple working in the Villa.
Your duties will be defined as follows :
Morning: 07h30 -08h00
- Open all curtains and shutters
- Clear and clean any tables from the evening before
- Lay table for breakfast
- Check that dogs have been fed
- Ensure Principles gym area is clean and ready for use.
Whilst guests having breakfast and throughout morning:
- Clean all bedroom and bathrooms (check for spiders, cobwebs and ants)
- Empty rubbish in all rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Brush, vacuum or wash floors throughout and underneath furniture
- Check if any toiletries need replacing
- Start daily laundry to complete and cleared by end of evening
- Be available for drinks and tea/coffee service, if needed
- Possibly assist with clearing away the lunch table
- Continue with housework (dust/vacuum etc) where need be
- Continue with laundry
- Check swimming pool shower room/toilet on regular occasions to ensure clean
- Assist with serving drinks to guests in Villa/pool
- Assist with cleaning of the kitchen area, if needed (floors)
- Assist with the serving of drinks and dinner, if needed
- Turndowns of all bedrooms
- Close all bedroom shutters and curtains
- Check bathrooms are clean and stocked with toiletries and loo paper
- Let the dogs out and put them to bed
- Dust, vacuum and polish where necessary
- Wipe all door handles (including bathroom and toilets)
- Ensure the laundry is kept neat and tidy
- Check stock of cleaning products and replenish if need be
- Ensure the dogs are clean and brushed
- Fluent or high level of English required
- Good level of French
- Ability to work within France (a national or visa holder)
- Previous Experience working in a busy private luxury villa
- Hard working, highly organised & takes pride in your work
- You have a strong sense of service and you are passionate about your job
- You are comfortable in Housekeeping
- You are extremely dynamic and you work well in a team
- You have good communication skills and human relationships come with an ease
- Good self-motivation, highly flexible and proactive
- Team player with a great sense of fun
- A Full EU Driving License is essential
- Ability to plan, cook and produce meals to a high standard
- Experience in working in a large Villa or Chalet involving VIP's
Salary: 3000 € net per month
French Seasonal contract - CDD
At the end of the season, if the clients appreciate your work, there would be a possibility of a CDI contract.
Working Rhythm: You will have 2-hour lunch break and 1 day off a week.
You will be provided the accommodation with bedroom and bathroom inside the villa.
HOW TO APPLY TO THIS JOB OFFER ?
In order to apply, please make sure that you have a EU Passport. If not, please make sure that you have a VALID VISA AND A WORKING PERMIT allowing you to work in France/Europe.
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure beforehand that :
- you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com
- and that you have created your profile (if your already have a profile, there is NO NEED TO CREATE A NEW ONE)
- While creating/ completing your profile : you will need to complete the Education, Experience and Reference field. A lot of questions are dedicated to crew members, please be aware you do not need to complete them.
- Please make sure you upload a detailed and updated CV in a PDF format.
- For Cooks : Chefs / Head Chefs : pictures of your work are very welcome.
- Feel free to email us once you have created / completed your profile at [email protected]
- NO WHATS'APP - NO PRIVATE MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK - NO PRIVATE MESSAGE ON LINKEDIN - EMAILS ONLY PLEASE
No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially. No private messages on WhatsApp - No private messages on Facebook or LinkedIn please.Thank you for your understanding and looking forward to hear back from you shortly.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, French
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
- Deck Jobs (357)
- Engineering Jobs (99)
- Galley Jobs (145)
- Interior Jobs (375)
- Specialist Jobs (48)
- Shore Based Jobs (109)
- Other Jobs (41)