URGENT, Waiter/ Waitress, Self-employed, ASAP, Saint Tropez
- Other Jobs
- Job posted:
- August 5, 2022
About the Villa
It is an absolutely beautiful Villa located in Saint Tropez.
This position is a LIVE OUT position.
We are looking for 1 Server ready to start working ASAP until the end of August 2022.
You will have in charge all the duties in regards to the Service of the entire Villa and you will report directly to the villa manager.
According to the service :
- You will need to dispose in dishes the food prepared beforehand by the Cook
- You will need to set the table
- You will need to serve the owners and guests
- You will need to clear the table
- You will need to do serve the drink.
- Making coffee or tea, if asked.
- You must be very autonomous and able to report and respect your hierarchy in the same time.
- You must have a great eye for detail.
- Essential criteria : you are very discrete and observe a strong confidentiality.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about service and likes to work in private villas.
- You have a previous experience in hospitality such as 4 or 5 * hotels.
- You are very comfortable in service. We are looking for someone who can make the difference and who is very energetic.
- You are multi task and flexible, able to follow the processes that are already implemented and able to be reactive when facing something unusual. If someone in the team needs help, you need to be hands on. The team is very close, and everybody, works together.
- You are a smiling person, you like to work in a team and you are very positive. You have a positive attitude and do not go for conflict.
- You are always on time and present well, you have a real sense of human relations and communication comes with an ease to you.
- You MUST speak French and English.
- You MUST have a car and a driving license
- You MUST live nearby Saint Tropez area
Salary : 150 euros/ day.
IN ORDER TO APPLY, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A EU PASSPORT. IF NOT, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A VISA AND A WORKING PEMRIT ALLOWING YOU TO WORK IN FRANCE. If you wish to apply, please go directly on our website at www.marinescence.com
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, French
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.