Part-time with view to Full-time PA/HK/HM/All-rounder for busy mum in Essendon – ESSM
- Shore Based Jobs
- Villa staff
- Job posted:
- June 24, 2022
- Are you looking for a busy, position working with a lovely professional mum?
- Are you available ASAP for a part-time or Full-time position?
We are looking for a great all-rounder with administrative skills (Book-keeping a bonus!) to assist this busy mum with both her lovely large home in Essendon and her nearby office. What she requires is someone who can essentially be her personal assistant, arrange cleaners and general maintenance if required as well as be hands on to help with some meal preparation, catering and other general and some out of the ordinary tasks.
Basic housekeeping tasks may involve, daily tidy-up, laundry and generally keeping the home (and office) organised. If you have an administrative or book-keeping background this will quickly turn into a full-time position!
Duties will include but not limited to the below:
- Organise home services and repairs as required, eg. source tradies, manage ongoing cleaning and gardening services;
- Organise bookings such as holidays, restaurants, caterers, etc;
- Arrange personal services such as doctor, physio, massage, etc;
- Assist in organisation of the residence, pantries, linen/storage cupboards, wardrobe, etc;
- Payment of regular household bills/expenses;
- Purchase of gifts for special occasions, arrange functions, birthday parties, etc;
- Grocery shopping on occasion and other errands such as dry-cleaning, etc;
Must be fully COVID Vaccinated;
Own car and license;
Police Check and Working With Children Check
Hours: Monday to Friday spread over 20-35 hours per week. Hours will increase gradually, full-time possible.
Salary: $40 per hour plus benefits (ABN or TFN holders welcome!)
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.