Chef position, Private Villa, Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Shore Based Jobs
- Villa staff
- : 4000 euros net/ month
- Job updated:
- August 5, 2022
About the Villa
This is an amazing villa based in Villefranche-sur-Mer.
The villa is under construction on a 1000m2 land, it will be finished in the end of May 2022.
Normally, the owners will come to the villa during the weekends, holidays and the full month of July.
The owners will come to the villa with his family and their children.
We are looking for a Chef ready to start working mid June to mid July 2022.
You will be in charge of:
- Cooking for the family, from 4 - 10 people maximum. Normally, you will cook for 4 people only.
- You will have to take care of the food provisioning and make your orders regularly
- Preparing 3 meals per day: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- You have a good experience in Michelin star restaurants and you are comfortable in a cuisine.
- You will have to take care of hygiene matters in regards to dates, fridges and state of equipment and kitchen generally speaking
- You have a very good knowledge in Mediterranean cuisine and Kashrut cuisine.
The family members are allergic to avocado and arachide.
You will follow the owners to go to their villa based in Monaco as well.
For this position, you MUST have :
- Significative experience in VIP Villas as a Chef
- Significant experience as a Head Chef or as a Chef in high end restaurants
- Extensive knowledge in Italian cuisine, mediterranean cuisine, healthy cuisine
- You must be very autonomous and able to report and respect your hierarchy in the same time.
- Strong sense of flexibility is required, especially during the summer season
- Very good endurance in a kitchen, especially with the heat during the summer and good resistance to stress
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about cuisine and likes to work in private villas. Previous experience as a Head Chef or as a Chef is MANDATORY.
- You are comfortable in all ways in a kitchen.
- You are comfortable with safety and hygiene processes
- You are positive and flexible, able to react under demand.
- You are a smiling person, you like to work in a team and you are discrete. You have a positive attitude.
- You are always on time and present well, you have a real sense of human relations and communication comes with an ease to you.
- You must speak French fluently.
Salary : 4000 euros net/ month
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, French
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.