6 Month Internship, HR, Luxury Sector, Villas & Land-Based Recruitment, Agency, Vallauris France
Marinescence Recruitment Agency
Marinescence is a recruitment agency, which was created nearly 15 years ago by Nicolas Pelisson and which is well established in the luxury niche market dedicated to Yachting and to VIPs Villas.
More precisely, Marinescence is specialized in finding leading players for the said industry. There are two main departments, one being dedicated to Land-Based Recruitment in Villas and Service Sector and one department dedicated to Yachting Recruitment.
The agency's strengths: consultants bred in the yachting industry, with perfect knowledge of the market and an operational approach to recruitment.
Intervention place: France and International. Indeed, even though our agency is French and located on a French Riviera, more precisely in Vallauris, which is in between Cannes and Antibes, we are entitled to do a lot of recruiments abroad such as in the Middle East, maily for Dubai, both also for many European Countries.
We are seeking for an enthusiastic and competent full-time HR / Service Relations Intern to join our Villas & Land-Based team. Your internship could start any time from now on.
We are ideally looking for an intern who could commit for a 6 month internship.
You will be working under the supervision of the Manager Laura Mauzac and of her Assistant Linh Bo and you will help them in Villas & Land-Based Recruitment.
If you are currently enrolled in your school programm but you have 2 or 3 days off per week, we are open to hire you as of now for 2 or 3 per week, this having been done in the pats with other interns.
Of course, these days will deducated out of the total numbers of days you are supposed to do for your internship.
As an HR Intern, you will provide assistance to our HR department in everyday operations. You will assist in various tasks including sourcing, recruitment, selection, orientation and employee follow-up and development. You will assist in updating our database with new information, screen resumes and schedule interviews. You will help in organizing and planning our HR approaches, policies and procedures.
Nonetheless, you will be entitled to a strong sales approach while working with us. Indeed, a strong sense of human relationships will be a great asset in order to understand our client's needs and to be able to respond to their demands.
Equally, we are looking for someone who wishes to take this opportunity as a real advantage to work and gain a real and significative experience. If you like to take responsabilities, this internship could be for you !
You must still be enrolled in your studies ( Master Studies)
- Third level studies or equivalent practical experience: Bachelor's degree in HR related field or Business field is welcome.
- We are open minded to candidates who are not enrolled in HR studies as long as you have an interest for luxury niche markets and that you have a great versatility in your work.
- Proficient in MS Office and macOS.
- Knowledge of database systems
- Familiar with full-cycle recruiting.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills. You are a very good multi-tasker and you do not forget to finish what you had started, even if interrupted.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Really strong sense of human relationships
- Strong presentation and communication skills on the phone and in person
- Entrepreneurial, very proactive and with a strong sense of personal initiative
- Strong commercial orientation and business acumen
- Motivated and responsible, with a positive attitude
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
- Fluency in English is absolutely essential.
- Fluency in French would be a great plus.
- Any other language would be strongly appreciated.
- You need to have interpersonal skills, to be interested in the yachting industry, in the Luxury Land-Based industry with an ease in internet world.
- You need to be rigorous, persistent, enthusiastic motivated and you need to like working in a team but
- Also capable to work on your own and to be autonomous.
- Database management (leads, follow-up, candidates profiles management, resolving registration issues, assessing profiles and skills, checking on candidates' references...)
- Update our internal databases with client/candidate data including contact details and updated
- certificates. Assist in screening resumes of applicants.
- References and certificates check
- Plan and conduct interviews with candidates.
- Face to face interviews with candidates and also interviews with Villa Managers and Owners to define their needs
- In collaboration with the recruitment team and your manager, you will select and forward candidates for suitable positions
- Manage job advertisements on job portals and social networks. Create reports on the HR-related process when required.
- Assist the HR team in organizing careers fairs and special events.
Starting : Early 2022
Salary : TBD on profile - starting basis depending in on the standard legal internship salary
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, French
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.