Housekeeper for family in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs - CLOM
- Shore-Based Jobs
- Villa staff
- Job posted:
- November 25, 2021
- Are you looking for a full time Housekeeper role and love children?
- Lovely family of five needs your help!
- ASAP start for the right person!
This busy professional family is seeking a full-time Housekeeper/home helper to assist with all household duties including general housekeeping, cleaning, laundry duties, meal preparation and/or cooking evening meals, tidying kitchen and other common areas, keeping stock of all household items, and occasional minding children on occasions.
They are a loving family of five (5, 3 & 6 months) with a lovely home in the Eastern Suburbs looking for a friendly, passionate housekeeper who will become a part of their extended family.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have good communication skills
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be highly organised, versatile and energetic
- Clean Driver License
- Hold a Current Police Check or be prepared to complete
- Have good references from past employers
- Fully COVID Vaccinated
- First Aid Certificate
Hours: 10:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday
Salary A$40 per hour + super
Start Date: ASAP
This is a long term, permanent position.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.