Residence Manager for Melbourne Estate - UITM
- Shore-Based Jobs
- Estate / House Manager
- Job posted:
- November 23, 2021
- Are you a highly experienced House Manager?
- Are you available ASAP?
- Do you have experience managing a variety of staff?
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced House Manager looking for variety and committed to servicing and maintaining a family residence.
We are seeking someone with extensive hospitality and front of house experience, as well as a high level of interpersonal skills, dedication and flexibility.
You will be responsible for:
- All household’s functional management including contractors, inventory management, maintenance and repairs, including scheduling cleaners and tradesmen, car maintenance, household item restocking and ensuring the home is tidy and organised at all times.
- Personal and Professional assistance to the Principals, including running errands, diary management, communicating with staff and business partners.
- Leading all staff, recruitment, scheduling, training, and administration.
- Managing Accounts (invoices for house-related utilities, suppliers, trades, services etc)
- Managing all household Inventories (from linens to beverages, cleaning items to service wear)
- Support with daily dinner service and private household functions
- Being responsible for the overall security of the house
Key skills and qualifications will include:
- Have experience working as a House or Hospitality Manager
- Possess a high level of integrity, honesty and discretion
- Be tech familiar, preferably using Microsoft products
- Have time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi task
- Have a professional manner and presentation
- Required to work flexible hours, some weekends
- WWCC, Police Check, COVID Vaccinated, Clean driving license and own vehicle
Start Date: As soon as the right person is found
Salary: A$ Salary package depending on experience
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.