Head Chef 40m Private/Charter MY- QLD, Sydney & Pacific
- Galley Jobs
- Head Chef
- $110,000- $120,000 AUD / Year + Super
- Start date:
- Job posted:
- November 9, 2021
Are you an experienced culinary trained chef interested in joining a beautiful Dutch built yacht?
Do you have experience or interested in learning the art of Teppanyaki cooking?
A unique position has become available on a high profile (Foreign Flagged) 40m Private/ Charter Dutch built MY for the Australian Summer and beyond.
The yacht is currently up in QLD and will venture down to Sydney for the summer before either heading back to QLD or into the Pacific
The owner thoroughly enjoys Asian influenced cuisine with a designated teppanyaki station set up onboard.
While the owners’ expectations are certainly realistic there may be the opportunity for the chef to get trained up and work alongside a specialised Teppanyaki chef to gain the inside tips.
There is an excellent crew dynamic onboard this vessel and the owners are down to earth, personable and really value their crew onboard.
The yacht would consider a chef as either Seasonal (3-4 month) or Fulltime
The Ideal Candidate
- Chef experience on Superyachts
- Culinary Trained
- Experience with Asian influenced cuisines
- Interested in learning the art of Teppanyaki
- Enjoys a fun and active crew dynamic
- Can provision accurately and remotely when required
- Has a diverse culinary range for charters
- Experience catering to dietary requirements
- STCW & Seafarer Medical
- Located in either Australia or NZ for joining
Salary: $110,000- $120,000 AUD / Year + Super
Live onboard: Yes