Housekeeper/Household Manager for family in Prahan, Melbourne - PRAM
- Shore-Based Jobs
- Villa staff
- Job updated:
- November 24, 2021
- Are you looking for flexible hours around 20 hours per week?
- Lovely family of five needs your help!
- Are you available to start ASAP?
This busy family is seeking a part-time home helper to assist with all household duties including general housekeeping, (they have weekly cleaners for the hard stuff!), laundry duties, tidying kitchen and other common areas, keeping stock of all household items, shopping and helping with dinner meal preparation.
You may also be asked to book a table for the family for dinner out, running household errands, dry cleaning/ironing drop off, organising and scheduling household maintenance, spring cleaning, ensuring family cars are taken to be serviced and washed as required, easy pet care for a largish, friendly dog, personal assistance duties such as organising gifts, home functions and moves between the Principals’ two holiday residences in Victoria. (Some overnight stays may be required at these times with accommodation provided)
General duties will also include:
- Preparation of family evening meals; (no cooking, just prepping);
- Lunch boxes for three children (13, 11 & 5)
- Liaising with cleaners and ensuring the standards are met;
- Feeding large friendly dog;
- Bed linens and towel refreshing;
- Tidying children’s rooms
- Keeping stock and supplies in the home up to date;
- Tidying of outdoor table and bbq area as required;
- Depending on hours, transporting children to/from school and/or other appointments;
- Occasional childcare.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good communication skills
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be highly organised, versatile and energetic
- Clean Driver License
- Hold a Current Police Check or be prepared to complete
- Have good references from past employers
- Fully COVID Vaccinated
Hours: 9:00am to 1:00pm (VERY FLEXIBLE -/+ Monday to Friday
Salary A$40-$45 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is a long term, permanent position.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.