Temp Engineer for 70 foot MY needed in Italy
- Engineering Jobs
- Chief Engineer, 2nd Engineer, 3rd Engineer, Sole Engineer
- Job updated:
- September 27, 2021
Engineer (unlicensed) / FORT LAUDERDALE
Brand new 70 foot Azimut need an engineer for a 1 week boss trip.
Start in Savona, Italy on Tuesday and will then travel to St. Tropez and Monaco.
Someone familiar with the Volvo Penta IPS Propulsion system would be a huge plus, but we will consider all candidates.
The right candidate must be happy to help out on deck as well so we are looking for someone who can multitask.
American owners coming for their first trip with their brand new boat.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Deckhand/Engineer - Private 30m M/Y (Ref: HRC-RR-897)
October 14, 2021 - Spain > Balearics ✔ Approved
- Engineer/Deckhand - 15 Metre Motor Cruisers Inland Waterways of Europe
October 11, 2021 - Europe ✔ Approved
- Y4 Rotational Engineer - 40m Charter/Private Foreign Flagged M/Y
October 8, 2021 ✔ Approved
- Deck/Engineer – 50m Expedition Vessel – Australia, Pacific
October 6, 2021 - Australia ✔ Approved
- Engineer required for a 35m+ sailing yacht
October 5, 2021 ✔ Approved