Mate/Deckhand, Charter, Greece, 33m MY
About the yacht
It is a new built 32 meter Motor Yacht.
The boat is a busy charter boat, with a Malta flag.
We are looking for a first mate to join the boat by the end of August / beginning of September.
The boat is currently in the Med.
It will be a permanent position under an MLC contract. Winter time the boat will be in a dry dock for a few months and the crew will be able to go home.
- Fluent English
- Charter experience
- Charts correction
- Electronic publication correction
- ISM and safety knowledge with security officer certificate.
- Navigational Watch-keeping knowledge, tender jet propulsion and jetski handling.
- Good mechanical knowledge to assist the engineer on board if needed.
- Detail oriented, well presented, experienced with computers and sea related programs.
- Well experienced as solo on deck
- Deck inventory and teck cleaning knowledge
- Diving experience Ropes and anchors handling
- Updated STCW certificates
- Malta endorsement
Salary : 3500euros for the season until the end of October/November, and winter salary (while the candidate is home) is around 2000euros.
The owners preference will be given to someone vaccinated.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.