Cook / Deckhand, Private, Mandelieu-la-Napoule, 30m M/Y
About the yacht
A private 30m Mangusta motor yacht, based in Mandelieu-la-Napoule, with a Cayman Island flag and offering a French ENIM contrat.
This private family motor yacht, currently in Mandelieu-la-Napoule is looking for a Cook / Deckhand ready to start ASAP for a seasonal contract until the end of September.
The cruising itinerary will be the French Riviera coastline, including weekend trips to St Tropez where the family own a villa, Portofino and a trip to Corsica and Sardinia.
The yacht is mainly only used by the family, 2 adults and 3 children, predominantly in a day boat capacity.
Family style cuisine, will be needed for the family, who do not eat onboard often, as well as meals for the 4 crew members and helping on deck and with watersports when needed.
- Candidates must have a valid CFBS or STCW and valid French medical certificate or ENG1
- At least 1 season of experience in the yachting industry in necessary
- The candidate must have proficiency in cooking family style meals for the family
- Skills in Asian and Mediterranean cuisine, as well as with fish would be appreciated
- We are looking for someone who is also comfortable helping on deck
Salary : 3500 euros Net per month
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, French
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.