Watersport loving Deckhand for large travelling Superyacht - SUBM
- Deck Jobs, Specialist Jobs
- Deckhand, Water Sports Instructor
- Job posted:
- June 10, 2021
- Are you an experienced deckhand into watersports, kiting and surfing?
- Looking for a long term, exciting yacht to join?
- Available for a quick start?
We are seeking a Deckhand to join this tight-knit team who strive on energy, therefore someone with a balanced lifestyle and healthy minded individual is their preference.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Deckhand with watersports (surfing a must, diving, etc) experience
- Powerboat Level 2
- 1 + years’ experience on yachts;
- Responsible, reliable, highly motivated, good team player that gets on well with all the crew;
- Valid STCW with Proficiency in designated security duties certificate
- Valid ENG1 and Passport
- B1/B2 Visa or ability to obtain
Salary € dependent on qualifications and experience;
Start date: As soon as possible
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.