Engineer Y3 or better for 36 meter converted tug
Chief Engineer / FORT LAUDERDALE
36 meter, converted tug that is looking for a sole engineer. The boat is currently in Newport, RI and will be departing for Iceland in 3 weeks. After that, they will be heading to the Med.
ASAP start and the starting salary is 6,5000-7,000 Euros a month.
Must have B1/B2 in hand
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
B1/B2 visa is required for this role. US and Canadian citizens do not require the B1/B2 visa.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Mate/Engineer - Private/Charter 28m M/Y(Ref-HRC-SM-554)
May 6, 2021 - USA ✔ Approved
- Engineer - Private 45m Explorer style M/Y (Ref: HRC-EDJ-539)
April 27, 2021 - Worldwide ✔ Approved
- Mate/Engineer - Private/Charter 26m M/Y (Ref-HRC-AH-537)
April 27, 2021 - USA > East Coast USA ✔ Approved
- Engineer for 26 meter private yacht
April 13, 2021 ✔ Approved
- Rotational 2:2 Engineer 42m Expedition (Feadship) Private- South America, Antarctica, Pacific & Australia
April 12, 2021 - US, Antarctica, Pacific, Australia ✔ Approved