Part-time (afternoons) Housekeeper for family home in Brighton - SABM
- Are you looking for regular part-time work ?
- Looking for afternoons from 1pm – 6pm?
- Long term permanent position!
We are looking for an experienced, part-time career housekeeper, to join this wonderful family in their lovely home located in Brighton, VIC. We seek a reliable and well-organised Housekeeper to help run the household on a part-time basis – Monday to to Fridays (Thursdays off) from 1pm each afternoon. Alternatively five days pwer week from 2pm - 6pm.
You must be an experienced housekeeper with high standards who is comfortable managing the daily needs of the home, whatever they may be. This includes daily house clean and tidy, laundry/some ironing and lunchboxes, afternoon school pick up (Drivers license essential), minor meal preparation, shopping for general groceries and other household items.
Your weekly responsibilities will include:
- General household cleaning and tidy, laundry duties including washing and some ironing;
- Assistance with evening meal preparation;
- Occasional grocery shop as required;
- School pick up;
- Any additional errands as required.
The successful applicant will have:
- High standard in cleaning and laundry and attention to detail in all household tasks;
- Excellent with children
- Current drivers’ license (own car essential)
- WWCC, Police check and References.
Regular Hours are: Monday - Thursday or Friday 1:00pm to 6:00pm Flexible
Salary: $35.00 per hour
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.