Part-time Housekeeper for family home in Putney - PUTM
- Do you have a solid background in Housekeeping?
- Do you love dogs and children?
- Immediate Start for the right person!
If you are seeking regular part-time hours and are a whiz with housekeeping and meal preparation then this is the job you are looking for.
A young family is seeking a housekeeper to ensure their home is clean, tidy and organised; someone who will take care of laundry, bed linens and ironing. Cooking experience is a big plus as they would like help with the preparation of evening meals that can easily be reheated as required.
Ideally we are looking for someone who is available Monday to Friday from 11am – 3pm (Some flexibility is available).
General duties will include:
- General tidying of the house
- Mopping and vacuuming floors
- Laundry (Washing, hanging out clothes/linen as no dryer, ironing and folding)
- Weekly change of bed linen
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Preparing evening meals if confident to do so
- Feeding their gorgeous pup
- Occasional errands, such as dry-cleaning and post office pick up
The ideal candidate will:
- Be organised and practical
- Excellent Housekeeping and Laundry skills
- Hold a current Police check and WWCC
- Have a good reference from past employers
Hours: 11am – 3pm Monday to Friday
Start: As soon as the right candidate is found
Hourly rate depending on Experience
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.