Director / Manager Yacht Management
We are looking for a candidate who can fulfill the role of the Director/Manager of Yacht Management who will report findings to the owner/representative. This role involves managing and ensuring smooth day-to-day operations of a fleet of yachts and should be effectively managing resources such as Yacht operation, crews and finance.
- You will manage the day to day operations of the company and also have a input with all departments
- Ensure compliance with company financial processes and procedures, taking remedial action to address any issues. Review and comment on monthly expenses and assist forecasting budgets
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Acquainted with Class, ISM, ISPS, Port State Control and SOLAS codes that cover safety measures and rules and regulations regarding marine vessels and be well versed in flag state laws
- Sailed in a senior rank of either chief officer or Captain
- Shorebased experience is essential in a similar role
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfortable working with multiple groups within business
- Strong communicator
Moreover the candidate should be excellent at problem solving, multitasking, communication skills and should having strong technical experience and who can respond concerns and queries from the Yacht Owner/Representative .
You will need to relocate to be closer to the office and be present – for the role the company are offering a competitive salary for the role and a benefits package.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.