New position with a Yacht Management company who are seeking an Events Manager for there team – this is a new position for the company and will be offering you to either work on rotation, office based or be remote with the role. You will have worked in a similar role as either Events Manager or Events Co-Ordinator who would be looking for that next step.
- In this role you will be responsible for arranging events on yachts as well on shore
- Be able to travel at short notice
- You will be working closely with the guest relations manager as well as contacts onboard the yacht
- You will managing and supervising events to ensure all client requirements are met and making sure all events at the venue run smoothly
- Lead and manage a large variable team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide clients with assurance, calm and confidence during pressurized times
- Excellent organizational and planning skills to prioritize and self-motivate in setting and meeting demands.
Applicants will need:
- Proven experience of success in running a variety of events
- IT literate
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience within high profile venues and dealing with high profile clients
The company are offering a competitive salary and the company will offer flexible working.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.