Housekeeper/PA/Nanny for wonderful family in Brisbane - PHKM
- Shore Based Jobs, Specialist Jobs
- Childcare, Villa staff
- Job posted:
- February 22, 2021
- Are you a good organiser?
- Do you love children?
- Immediate start for the right candidate!
A busy family of four is looking for an organised, all-rounder to take care of the housekeeping, home organisation, shopping for groceries and occasional food prep. Cleaners are in residence on a weekly basis therefore your main duties will involve light cleaning, running general errands for the family, light meal pre and other general personal duties such as making reservations for the family.
They are ideally seeking someone on a permanent part-time basis to begin with (20-30 hours per week) with a view to go full-time in a few months’ time. You will be occasional nanny to a delightful 6 month old baby and his 10 year old sister. The nanny role will increase as the position progresses therefore previous experience with toddlers is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Upkeep of all general housekeeping duties;
- Responsible for laundry including delicates, linens, ironing and wardrobe maintenance;
- Be well versed in applying correct cleaning procedures to all interior surfaces and furnishings;
- Have a genuine and nurturing love for young children;
- Take care of weekly shopping requirements and ensure all household essentials are stocked;
- Food preparation and light cooking on occasion;
- Hold a current Drivers License and own vehicle;
- WWCC and Police Check.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary Range: $30-$35 depending on experience
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.