Operations Manager – EU
- Date posted:
- January 14, 2021 Wilsonhalligan
- Shore Based Jobs
- Maritime / Technical
Wilsonhalligan are looking to recruit a Operations Manager for a reputable Yacht Management company.
In the role you will have overview of all operations which include but not limited to, the management of yachts, project works and chartering and will be speaking with various internal and external stakeholders. This position will give you a broader knowledge and a hands on with different departments.
For the role the company are seeking:
- Someone who has sailed to a senior rank onboard yachts
- Must be based in the EU and have the ability to relocate
- Shorebased experience would be desirable in a role of DPA or Operations manager
- Be a confident communicator with different levels of the business and to external stakeholders
- Flexible and can travel
- Someone who can speak technical as well in layman terms.
- Yacht experience is essential for this position
The company offer a very generous salary for this position.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.