Yacht Manager – Russian Speaking
- Date posted:
- January 14, 2021 Wilsonhalligan
- Shore Based Jobs
- Maritime / Technical
Wilsonhalligan are looking to recruit a Russian Speaking Yacht Manager for a very reputable Management company.
The ideal candidate will have experience will be responsible for a fleet of vessels, acting as the primary point of contact between the vessel, the Crew and the Owner’s representatives. The company are seeking the following:
- This position you are required to speak fluent Russian
- Sailed as Engineer on yachts
- Shorebased experience would be desirable
- Flexible and can travel
- Has the ability to work in the EU
- Be willing to relocate closer to the office
- Someone who can speak technical as well in layman terms.
The company offer a very generous salary for this position.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, Russian
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.