First Mate/Engineer - 30m Charter M/Y (Ref - HRC - LR 353 )
- Date posted:
- January 13, 2021 Hill Robinson
- Deck Jobs, Engineering Jobs
- Mate, Chief Engineer, Sole Engineer
- Australia > Queensland
First Mate/Engineer opportunity aboard Private / Charter 30m M/Y cruising N/E Australia
Start date: Late January/Early February
Package: Competitive Salary paid in AUD
Itinerary: N/E Australia
* ONLY Australian Residents, or those with the legal rights to work in Australia need apply *
Strong preference given to candidates who are currently in Australia.
* Minimum 2 years’ experience on superyachts in a similar role
* Exterior maintenance knowledge of painting, varnishing, stripping, waxing and products
* Strong engineering and trouble shooting skills
* Experience in tender driving and boat handling skills
* Team player and hard working with a passion for diving, watersports, outdoor activities and Fishing
* Professional appearance
* Master 5
* MED 2 or 1
* STCW (fully updated) with PSA/PDSD
* Seafarer's Medical Certificate (with 6 months' validity)
Non smoker/no visible tattoos
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the Crew Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.
Date Posted: 13/01/2021 12:10:00 PM
Work Type: Permanent
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.