Part-time Housekeeper/Manager/Nanny for family in Melbourne - MYHM
- Date posted:
- January 11, 2021 Superyacht Crew International
- Shore Based Jobs
- Villa staff
- Are you looking for a Part-time position (2-3 days) in Melbourne?
- Do you have great house management skills and love toddlers?
- Late February start!
We are looking for a highly experienced housekeeper/manager with great organizational skills and experience in managing staff including cleaners, gardeners, etc.
This is a varied role which includes general housekeeping as well as management, errands, assistance with meal planning and prep as well as other general duties to maintain a high level of order in the large home. Nanny duties will include support in drop off and pick up from pre-school and mother's help with a new baby due in March.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- Previous experience in private homes and longevity is essential;
- Eye for detail;
- Have management as well as housekeeping experience (liaison with gardeners/contractors, organise repairs, etc)
- Able to take care of all housekeeping (no heavy cleaning) including laundry requirements and beds
- Grocery shopping for all essentials and food
- Assisting with meal planning and preparation
- Current Drivers License
- Be discreet and respectful of family’s privacy at all times
- WWCC and Police Check or the ability to obtain one prior to start date.
Days: 2-3 days per week, TBC
Hours: 2 x full days or 3 x partial days
Salary: TBC Depending on experience
Send your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure your current location and availability dates and have at least three referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.