Technical Manager – Europe
- Date posted:
- November 20, 2020 Wilsonhalligan
- Shore Based Jobs
- Maritime / Technical
Wilsonhalligan are looking to recruit a Technical Manager for a very reputable Yacht Management company.
The ideal candidate would have experience in dealing with yachts between 55m to 75m and would have sailed as an engineer who would have a overview of AVIT and electrical on the yacht.
For the role the company are seeking:
- Engineer who has sailed with yachts under 75m
- Shorebased experience would be desirable
- AVIT and electrical overview is a must for this position due to there being no ETO.
- Flexible and can travel
- Has the ability to work in the EU
- Someone who can speak technical as well in layman terms.
The company offer a very generous salary for this position.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.