Yacht Manager & DPA – UK
- Date posted:
- November 20, 2020 Wilsonhalligan
- Shore Based Jobs
- Maritime / Technical
Wilsonhalligan are looking to recruit a Yacht Manager & DPA for a Yacht Management company.
The ideal candidate would have experience in working with the compliance side of the business so you will be competent with ISM, ISPS side of the yachts. You will also be required to attend captain handovers as well as working on other projects within the company.
For the role the company are seeking:
- Someone who has shore based experience in a role like this or similar
- Yacht industry would be desirable but will be happy to receive from other parts of the maritime industry
- The company offers complete flexibility on working hours and work from home
- Flexible and can travel
- Has the ability to work and live in the UK
- Be able to work autonomously at times and also to be a team player
The company are offering a competitive salary for this role.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.