A Sole Engineer is required for a 35m+ private yacht
- Date posted:
- November 17, 2020 Viking Crew
- Engineering Jobs
- Sole Engineer
- Position suitable for a team
We are looking for a Sole/Chief Engineer to join a 35m+ private yacht
Position is to start in January
Applicants should have all relevant STCW and ENG1 medical, ideally an Engineering licence. Candidate will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of all mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems. Diesel Engines. Must be a good problem solver as well as being tidy, organised and detail orientated.
This is a permanent role, based in the Med.
Full time position. Euro Salary
Could be coupled with a Stewardess/Cook or a Deckhand.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Engineer/Mate 62’ SY- NZ, PNG, Raja Ampat, Myanmar, Maldives
November 26, 2020 - NZ ✔ Approved
- Sole Engineer for 50m SY New build
November 26, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Deck / Engineer
November 25, 2020 - Fort Lauderdale, Florida ✔ Approved
- Deckhand/Engineer for 35-m Private MY based in the USA - DEGM
November 24, 2020 - USA ✔ Approved
- Deckhand & Deckhand/Engineer- 35m - MY Private – Sydney, East Coast & Pacific
November 23, 2020 - Australia ✔ Approved