Chief Engineer • Charter • Turkey | 35m MY
- Date posted:
- January 13, 2021 Marinescence
- Engineering Jobs
- Chief Engineer
- Turkey -
About the yacht
It is a new built 35 meter explorer Motor Yacht, under construction in Turkey, 6 cabins, 12 guests. 6 crew members.
The boat will be doing charters, with a Malta flag.
The boat is looking for a Chief Engineer to join the boat at the beginning of next year.
- Main engines: 2x Volvo Penta D16 MH, 650Hp @1800RPM, Heavy Duty Marine Engines
- Gensets: 2x 80KWA Kohler
We are looking for crew commitment at least 3 seasons or more.
The plan for the boat is to cruise around the Mediterranean and the Caribbean sea later and do boss trips and charters as well.
Due to the current Health situation, we are looking for candidates who are currently based in Turkey.
We are looking for someone who is confident enough to finish the Shipyard period and help to deliver the boat. He/She will have to follow up and control all the works done in the shipyard.
- The candidate must have a valid STCW with a valid medical certificate and at least a Y3 Certificate of Competency or an EOOW limited up to 3000kW Certificate of Competency.
- English spoken is mandatory. French, Turkish is a plus.
- B1B2 visa is a plus.
- The chief engineer has his/her own cabin.
Salary : depending on profile
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, French
Certificates and Qualifications:
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Engineer • Charter • Saudi Arabia | 31m- Cayman Island flag
January 17, 2021 - Jeddah - Jeddah ✔ Approved
- Engineer/deck required for a 24M Catamaran
January 17, 2021 ✔ Approved
January 16, 2021 - Corsica ✔ Approved
- Chief Engineer
January 15, 2021 - Italy ✔ Approved
- Chief Engineer 53m
January 14, 2021 - Italy ✔ Approved