Temporary 4th Engineer for Private 100m+ Motoryacht - DHHM
- Date posted:
- October 17, 2020 Superyacht Crew International
- Engineering Jobs
- 3rd Engineer
- Are you available for a TEMP role from mid November through January 2021?
- Are you currently in Europe? (Or will be in November?)
- No leave available but Euro Daily rate on offer!
This large Motoryacht currently in the shipyard is seeking a qualified EOOW (Min) to fill the position of 4th Engineer onboard. Reporting directly to the 2nd and Chief engineer you will be responsible for day to day maintenance and efficient operations of the vessel’s equipment. Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a qualified engineering officer on yachts of a similar large size or 80-m+
The successful candidate will have the following Qualifications and Experience:
- EOOW CoC (Minimum) and experience on large yachts of similar size
- Technical/Trouble Shooting experience
- Advanced knowledge of all systems on board, engines, generators, fuel polishing, water makers, electrical, HVAC, hydraulics, sanitation, etc.
- Excellent planning for preventative maintenance
- Shipyard experience
- International Passport, Seafarer Discharge Book, valid passport
- ENG1 Seafarer medical fitness certificate
- STCW Basic safety training with Security Awareness or Designated Security Duties certificate
- Passenger Safety certificate.
- Excellent communication skills – fluency in English
- Fit, healthy and personally well-presented non-smoker, no visible tattoos
Start Date: Mid November 2020 – End of January 2021
Salary: Euro 122 per day (E3.700 per month)
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Engineer EOOW / Y3 - Private 45 m M/Y (HRC - EDJ - 240)
October 21, 2020 - All ✔ Approved
October 20, 2020 - Fort Lauderdale, FL ✔ Approved
- Engineer needed for a 40M US flagged private motor yacht
October 13, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Sailing Yacht Engineer needed for 35m+ in New Zealand
October 10, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Deckhand / Engineer
October 4, 2020 - Anywhere ✔ Approved