Chief Engineer 40-m+ Charter Motoryacht– CYYM
- Date posted:
- September 15, 2020 Superyacht Crew International
- Engineering Jobs
- Chief Engineer
- Do you have experience as a Chief Engineer on similar sized motoryachts?
- Are you ready to sail the globe?
- Permanent position with ASAP start in the Med!
This magnificent recently re-fitted charter yacht is seeking an experienced Chief Engineer to join the vessel currently located in the Mediterranean. They will embark on a journey across the world at the end of 2020 so a great amount of crossing, sea-time and a strong set of sea-legs will be a must!
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Chief engineer Reg III/3 minimum
- Experience with CAT Main Engines
- All engine room systems, deck, hydraulics, HVAC/Refrigeration and hotel services
- Good knowledge of AVIT systems
- Maintenance Software experience
- Responsible, reliable, highly motivated, good team player that gets on well with all the crew;
- Valid STCW with Proficiency in designated security duties certificate
Salary E7.000 per month
Non-smoker/no visible tattoos
Start date: ASAP in the MED.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.