Nurse 130m+ MY 2:2 rotation
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Nurse to join a 130m+ private MY during mid-late September. As a Nurse onboard, you will be part of the housekeeping team so prior experience on large yachts is preferred. We are seeking candidates who have at least 1 years’ experience onboard an 80m+ yacht. Our client is also seeking proven longevity in prior roles. We cannot consider green candidates for this position.
Nursing Experience required:
- ICU & Trauma experience
- ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- ITLS – International Trauma Life Support
- Previously worked with Medaire
- 2:2 rotation
- 4,000 Euros
Start: mid-late Sept
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Nurse/Service Stewardess 100m+
August 5, 2020 ✔ Approved
August 4, 2020 ✔ Approved
July 25, 2020 ✔ Approved
- We're looking for a Nurse/Housekeeper for a 100M+ private yacht, currently in the Med.
July 21, 2020 ✔ Approved
- We're looking for a Nurse/Housekeeper for a 100M + private yacht.
July 19, 2020 ✔ Approved