Chef for 70-m World Travelling Superyacht - CATM
- Date posted:
- July 30, 2020 Superyacht Crew International
- Galley Jobs
- Sole Chef
- Are you a highly trained culinary chef looking for a new experience?
- Ability to prepare high standards of healthy meals for both guests and crew?
- Ready to embark on a great experience and happy to travel?
This magnificent private motoryacht is seeking a talented, culinary trained chef who is extremely capable and flexible with all types of local cuisines, from remote Pacific locations to iconic LA style food fit for all palettes for both owners, guests and a very healthy crew.
They are a tight-knit team who strive on energy, therefore someone with a balanced lifestyle and healthy minded individual is their preference. You will be a part of an extremely active crew and be able to bring more than just your culinary qualifications on board to ensure the balance of energy is maintained.
Candidates should hold the following qualifications and experience:
- Culinary trained with very high standards and a continued yearn to cook and create with local flavours in sometimes challenging locations
- STCW Basic Safety training,
- ENG1 Health Certificate
- Able and willing to travel between the owners’ fleet
- B1/B2 a definite advantage or ability to apply for one.
- Additional skills you can bring on board are greatly appreciated!
- Female preferred due to cabin arrangements, however strong male candidates will be considered if they are a great fit!
Salary: Generous salary in Euro DOE, 2:2 Rotation
Start: As soon as the right minded Chef is found!
Upload your CV in Word format and application letter addressing all the points of eligibility on this job post. Please ensure that you have a good quality recent photo, indicate the validity date of your ENG1, your current location and availability dates and have at least 3 Referees with all contact details on your CV. Written references are good support for your application so please send these too.
MLC regulations now require us to sight your primary qualification, your photo ID and your ENG1 so please send these as well.
Are you aware of your Seafarer rights and duties as per the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006? For information please follow hidden link - please login.
Work Experience Requirements:
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Yacht or a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications:
All applicants must hold a valid ENG1 certificate to be able to apply for this position.
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate is required from all applicants. Please sign up for an STCW course and obtain the certificate if you don't have it yet.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
- Solo chef for a new build
August 3, 2020 ✔ Approved
- Chef / Cook for 30+m MY
July 31, 2020 - Palma ✔ Approved
- Chef for 50m World Cruising Expedition private program
July 31, 2020 ✔ Approved
- CHEF D’EQUIPE ELECTRICIEN CONFIRME H/F • CDI • Bâtiment | Sophia Antipolis
July 29, 2020 - Ajaccio ✔ Approved
- Seasonal Sole Chef
July 27, 2020 ✔ Approved